Sunday 25 August 2013

The Beauty who mesmerized me..............

Sometimes traveling to different places can offer experiences, never met before. I haven't been fortunate enough ever before, but this day changed it all. A small trip to a nearby temple, provided me with something that I would never forget.

People love, envy,appreciate and desire beautiful people and that's how beauty stays with us. I met one such beautiful being coincidentally. It's like you like to keep gazing at something and hate when you miss a moment. I managed to collect some moments, that I would treasure always. The moments may not be as beautiful as her (thanks to my camera!!), but still I would love to share it with you all. Let every beauty enthusiast get their dose administered.

 Look the way she keeps you stunned!!


 I felt like staying there forever.


We actually waited over there for an hour, but time dripped all at once!! Beauty lies everywhere around us, we just need to wait till it catches hold of our eyes. I have always believed simplicity is the most beautiful thing that existed, and today my belief transformed into reality!!

1 comment: