Wednesday 6 March 2013

From where the water came

I remember, while traveling in a train sometime back, some commuters were hanging by the door. It was a beautiful(earlier night the rain gods fucked everyone in Mumbai) morning. The guys were in a jolly mood,fiddling,cracking(ass) jokes and suddenly a liter of water slapped their faces. Shit! Where did it come from? I remember I laughed my ass off on that incident. But whenever the guys looked in my direction, I had to make that "I am already bored face".
The point is our elders(in age) said "don't laugh on someone". Little did they know there would be such stupidly insane incidents which cause involuntary outburst of teary laughter. That's my point, are there any etiquettes to be followed in laughter?

Laughing at someone may be(mind you, may be) wrong, but we laugh at the overall scene, the drowsy, sucked up faces and the absurdity of the situation. I may be just explaining something as simple as abusing in a technical way but still i want to laugh!! Remember some one slipping off on banana skin? I haven't laughed at those people at all(i swear). I laugh seeing their faces when they are trying to gather their wits after the dayfall(:P). Deriving pleasure out of someone's problems is wrong, it's more monstrous in the literal sense. But laughing just because you feel like isn't wrong. You aren't laughing at the pain and suffering(hyperbole), but at the scenario which smooches your eyes.

Laughing is good for health, they say. But laughing at someone else's expense is damn wrong (it is). So laugh freely. That's it, to sum up it all i would say a few things. Don't laugh at funerals(no you don't, even at Jim carrey's or Charlie sheen's), don't laugh at old people(fuckers they have done what you haven't even heard of), don't laugh at someone's physicality and don't laugh at innocent poor people. Laugh at yourself and God I am still not getting from where the water came. 

No comments:

Post a Comment